Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

beachy hair...


The other day I ordered some stuff off boots and one of the things was Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray for my hair. It's a salt spray that makes your hair look like you've just been to the beach. I absolutely love it! You can do it on damp or dry hair. The bottle says to use a diffuser (or stand out in the wind) but I just spray it on all over my hair and then scrunch my hair up with my fingers, I think it works fine like that. The only problem was that - for me - it was quite expensive. But apart from that its really good!



I really love it because it gives wavy volume to my hair, my hair's already wavy but it makes it bigger and the curls look better. Plus, it's really quick and simple, it doesn't take forever like curling your hair or straightening it, especially if you're like me and have a lot of hair!


X

1 comment:

  1. I agree! This stuff is worth the money spent! Love it!

    http://bigcitytobackroadfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete