Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Cara

Ever since I got Tumblr I have had a love for Cara Delevingne. She seems to have modelled for everyone, from Vogue, Chanel, and Victoria's Secret, to Zara and H&M. Maybe I love her because of the amount of different faces she pulls, or maybe because she's pretty perfect to look at, or maybe it's because of her amazing t-shirt collection. I'm not completely sure.

the many faces of Cara Delevingne...

The T-shirt collection! She's even on one! And wearing one with her friend and model, Jourdan Dunn, on it. Both designed by Simeon Farrar (black score) who has done a range of t-shirts for asos! just click here! or here! He's also done Kate Moss and many more.

Because I love t-shirts - and honestly you can never have enough of them - I have ordered some t-shirts from amazon, and ordered the last clean t-shirt without knowing she had it. So loads of these t-shirts are affordable and on the internet! I wish I had all of them!
Anyway, I think my girl crush has to be Cara...

X

No comments:

Post a Comment