Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Rihanna for River Island...


Her last collection was amazing and when I tried to order something off the internet loads of things had sold out. But don't worry if, like me, you didn't get anything last time because Rihanna's next collection will be out on September 12th and then another half of it in November.
This time it looks like there's a lot of camouflage and leather with a sporty feel to it. After looking through the collection I picked my favourites...

I have very boring taste compared to Rihanna I know, I wear plain colours.

But you can even get Rihanna underwear so she really is doing everything. Not going to lie though there are some things in her collection that I wouldn't wear (for example the shiny pants) but I'm not really the most outgoing/daring (is that the right word?) person in the world. But it is definitely obvious that Rihanna designed this collection because I can imagine her wearing every piece. I can't wait!
For all the Rihanna For River Island news and stuff you can click here

X

No comments:

Post a Comment