Pages

Saturday 21 September 2013

Jeans for Genes day...

So,yesterday was Jeans for Genes day which is a charity that raises money for genetic disorders in the UK.
It's a day when you basically get your work or school to all dress in jeans on this one day and donate money to the charity. I think it's a great idea and so I wore jeans. So, I thought the only thing I could post about on a fashion blog today was jeans! (I love them and I have no idea what I would wear if I didn't have them)

Everyone needs a pair of jeans. They are completely practical, warm in the winter, go with pretty much anything, there is a type to suit everyone and they look good. I love them!

So my favourite has to be the skinny jeans....


and then high waisted jeans...


and recently mom jeans...


All of these jeans are from topshop so the best part is they're not ridiculously expensive! So yeah, get some jeans for winter!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment