Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

I'm back!...

So I'm back from my beautiful, sunny and hot holiday in Rome where it was 23 degrees and I'm now at home where it is cold, windy, raining and about 9 degrees. *cry*
Sorry I haven't posted anything, the internet in the hotel was really slow and I only had my old netbook which is the slowest thing ever! So yeah, sorry about that!
But now I thought I would bore you all with my holiday photos because I have nothing better to do!





















I had to wake up at 3 in the morning! :(

We went to the Colosseum! It was huge!

We did a lot of sitting in cafés and eating...

bit of a confusing photo, but I wanted to take a picture of the millions of shoes!

I also went to the Trevi fountain and threw in a coin. (I'm the one in the green top with a rucksack in the right bottom corner)


we also went to the Vatican. I didn't see the Pope though...


They were giving a free sample of a certain flavour to all the men... guess which one...

we were only there for a week :(


So the journey home was pretty rubbish...


I did take about a billion more photos but I didn't think you'd want to see them all! But if you are thinking of going on a city break or holiday or whatever you wan tot call it, I really recommend Rome. It was so different to where I live and everything is just so old! It was amazing.

X

2 comments: