Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

Books and a beautiful mess

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2014???? 
Christmas was amazing! Hope you had a good Christmas too!
I just thought that I would show you a few books that I got from my family...


I have loved A Beautiful Mess for ages now and have wanted their book for quite a while! This year I got it for Christmas and it has not disappointed me. It's filled with a ton of tips and ideas for taking photos and the photos in the book are so pretty! It's exactly like their blog and it's all put really simply.




Another book I got was Alice In Tumblrland. I saw a review for this in Look Magazine and thought it sounded pretty funny. It's filled with fairy tales with a modern twist, for example, Cinderella gets Crocs instead of glass slippers...


The other book in the picture is actually a notebook. Me and my mum saw these a while ago and loved them. There are so many different designs! I don't quite know what I'm going to put in it yet though. I feel like I should be on Harry Potter with it! It's so amazing on the outside it has to have something amazing on the inside as well! Maybe I'll try something similar to project life? That way I can use the A Beautiful Mess book too. 


X

3 comments:

  1. So thoughtful! I wish my friends & family would buy me more books... even though I can never manage to finish them in a consistent time period... lol.

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Alice in tumblrland book!

    Http://www.modifiednow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete