Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Wednesday Friday Addams...

"Why are you dressed like somebody died?"
"Wait."

It was my friends birthday ages ago but I started writing this post then and just never got round to posting it. Anyway, she decided to have a fancy dress party which everyone enjoys. When I saw this dress on boohoo.com for £15 I decided I had to go as Wednesday Addams! I absolutely love The Addams Family Values (the second Addams Family film) because of the scenes with Wednesday and Pugsley in Camp and the things she says really make me laugh. I also wanted to go as Wednesday because I thought I could wear this dress more than just for fancy dress - unlike a whoopee cushion costume.
Anyway, to complete my super cute and easy Wednesday costume I put on some frilly socks, black vans, a ton of black eye shadow, dark red lipstick, big earrings and of course I put my hair into plaits.



     

I wish I'd had the high heels in the picture when I went to the party because I am in complete and utter love with them. They're perfect. Plus they were the last pair in Office so were only a tenner!
I absolutely loved the party and my costume (even though quite a few people thought I was the girl from orphan)! My outfit was quick, cheap and comfortable. It was a great night and everyone looked amazing.

X

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! I love The Addams Family as well! I've been looking for a dress just like that but have had no luck finding one yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine here > http://www.boohoo.com/day-dresses/robin-contrast-collar-dress/invt/azz34667

      Delete